HomeHome  FAQFAQ  SearchSearch  RegisterRegister  MemberlistMemberlist  UsergroupsUsergroups  Log in  

Share | 

silly post

Go down 
AuthorMessage
MuraSeKs
Treasurer
Treasurer

Number of posts : 43
Registration date : 2006-08-10

PostSubject: silly post   Tue 17 Oct - 7:04

was angry when i wrote this originally

Last edited by on Fri 10 Nov - 16:42; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Ellyos
Leader
Leader

Number of posts : 374
Registration date : 2006-05-15

PostSubject: Re: silly post   Tue 17 Oct - 9:22

U can remove me from the list. I'm not really interested by mounts for the moment. I'm gathering my own flowers and plants to have the spell myself... then maybe i'll be interested by mounts.

Quote :
probably allot more money than youve spent leveling your handyman

True. Leveling a job needs some sacrifice. Money and time. Raise your lumberjack, that's the moment. Because it's really easier to gathering stock of woods with these bewitched ressources?
Because if you wait i give you all woods you need, you can wait a long.

View user profile http://www.guildseks.com
cluna
Secretary
Secretary

Number of posts : 17
Registration date : 2006-08-11

PostSubject: Re: silly post   Tue 17 Oct - 13:59

Mura,

I will not take a mount until,

Mura, has seen him at the paddocks so many times clapping and trying very hard, has a mount.

Del has seen him at the paddocks many times, also I see him reading on imps all the time to learn I am sure about mounts. We seem to like to read the same pages lol.

Ell who is the leader of guild and with out him having a guild, and paddocks no place to breed means no mounts for anyone of us.

Space because he was in the very first run to the dungeon and whoever else was in the first dungeon run.

Now Mura has spell so I also think he knows who has tried the hardest to get the mounts, because he is the one doing the most catching of the mounts. So when all those orders are full and we have a extra baby then i will take one, because we all know a feca on a mount would just be sekyness at it best Cool
Back to top Go down
View user profile
lordshinta
Breeder
Breeder

Number of posts : 106
Registration date : 2006-07-31

PostSubject: Re: silly post   Tue 17 Oct - 17:48

well im just here to say i was bitching but i didnt do it on propource, Ell , King and axar know i like to be annoying, yet i sont realy mean the half of the thing i say if you get mad sorry mura Razz that is all, and im getting the stuff for the spell too Razz

o yea im gonna be osamodas chief since im the only osamoda in guild buhahahaha ;D
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Delhomme
Manufacturer
Manufacturer

Number of posts : 11
Registration date : 2006-05-16

PostSubject: Steve   Tue 17 Oct - 22:58

I have stolen steve from th paddocks he is mine ;-;
I also Got spell a few mins ago Very Happy so i can go hunt now after i sleep. Sleep
Back to top Go down
View user profile
bottime
Reservist
Reservist

Number of posts : 144
Registration date : 2006-05-17

PostSubject: Re: silly post   Thu 19 Oct - 13:01

Mura i am trying to lvl my handyman but i need to spend like 1 mill kamas (witch i dont have) on bulbiflor root,1 root is very expensive and i need 250 roots to lvl to lvl 30 handyman. And i dont have lumberjack so i can cut my wood,i'm sometimes useing Luda's lumberjack and he is only lvl 4x so i cant cut all woods or make planks. I dont have alchemist either so i can make my potios for handyman. btw how can i earn money to buy all stuff?
I think i said it all
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: silly post   

Back to top Go down

silly post
Page 1 of 1