HomeHome  FAQFAQ  SearchSearch  RegisterRegister  MemberlistMemberlist  UsergroupsUsergroups  Log in  

Share | 

Nalanie

View previous topic View next topic Go down 
AuthorMessage
pcstampede
Servant
Servant

Number of posts : 23
Registration date : 2006-05-16

PostSubject: Nalanie   Mon 7 Aug - 11:45

Ah I love my sweet little Nalanie...for those who don't know she is the legendary most powerful lvl 76 fairy ever Razz But anyway so far I've built her as a full support fairy but soon will be constructing a assualt set for her to pwn along side me. Heres her current build

Revit Word lvl 5: Area Healing Spell can be unreliable sometimes but can heal from a wide range. This is the 2nd spell that should be maxed on ur eni.

Regen Word lvl 5: Regen word is another spell that can be useful. At lvl 5 u can cast this spells on others, which can be rather affective as the battle drags on. The only downside is only 1 cast per turn. You can max or leave it at lvl 1 depending on ur choice.

Sac Word lvl 5: Sac word has decent range and though deals damage to caster it heals a massive amount of hp to the target, unlike revit word its not area heal, but it also doesnt cancel your turn like a revit does on critical fail another must max spell

Healing Word lvl 5: Healing word has good range but only can heal one target. But unlike revit that has a large base heal range, and sac that saps 5 ap healing word needs only 3 ap at lvl 5 and with the right equip can heal over 100 per cast, so its very reliable

Stim Word lvl 5: Duh. Free ap need I say more Razz

Prevent Word lvl 5: Another great life saving spell...sometimes. This spell can reduce damages by over 100 at lvl 5 making you difficult to harm. Another great spell that can keep someone alive long enough for u to heal them.

Frighting Word lvl 3: A good spell that can push ppl. Why only lvl 3 is because at lvl 3 u can push from range of 2 which is enough and it only needs 2 ap so its very efficent. It's a great spell but not great enough to max.

Wand Skill lvl 5: Well another duh if ur using wands then max this. Personally I may get daggers for nalanie as well.

Nalanie has 2 spell points that I havent used. I can't decide to use my points or curative word or to put points something like vampiric word or wiping word.
Back to top Go down
View user profile

Nalanie
View previous topic View next topic Back to top 
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
 :: Non-guild discussions and General Topics :: Strategy, guides and Tricks-
Jump to: